Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The Secret (Indoor) Garden

I stumbledupon this picture about a month ago and can't stop thinking about it. I've made it the desktop picture on my computer (that might be why I can't stop thinking about it) and spend at least five minutes of every day looking at it, wishing I had an indoor garden that was so cool. After starting my cactus/succulent collection in the fall of 2008 when I moved away to college, it has grown from just three little plants to over 1o. But I don't have the variety or lusciousness that this one's got going on, and it bothers me. I'm left wondering what plants are necessary to complete my house-plant menagerie, and where I can find a nice vintage apartment with big windows and a cool old heater.

3 comments:

  1. I think that your cactus/succulent collection is radiant and that it is even better than this "typical" indoor garden. Just saying..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw some sweet cactus/succulents at the volunteer park conservatory...next time you're around we should go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Definitely. I love that place.

    ReplyDelete