Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Mom, why isn't my sanseveria growing tall like yours?

Such a beautiful day in Bellingham! I drove back this morning from an overcast and rainy Duvall, and though Bham was a little bit windy and cold, it was sunny and lovely. All my cactuses are growing and looking nice in the sun! Yay!





Calvin is enjoying the sun, too. He's been relocated to the plant table downstairs after the boys complained it was too hard to remember to feed him when he was out of sight (in my room) when I was gone over the weekend.

Unfortunately I had to drop my car off at the shop last night and the results of the diagnostic they ran this morning were less than wonderful. Thus, I've been stressing out about my need to find a job ASAP all afternoon....since I've been really lame about getting one so far this year. Too bad my personal mechanic had to go and move all the way to Pullman. Anyway...if anyone knows a good job in Bellingham for me, let me know!

Now, off to write an Italian Sonnet and read some more Avant Garde plays...ohhh hooray.


No comments:

Post a Comment