Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

Flying South


The truth is...I've been thinking a lot about migrating to another blog hosting site. It's not that I don't really like blogger, I do (in fact, it seems to be by far the easiest site to navigate) but there are small, persistent things that bug me. I've started to think about them all the time, like some kind of stupid, internet-themed, reoccurring dream. I can't center my title picture. When you copy and paste text it comes out weirdly spaced, Every. Dang. Time. The new picture uploader is strange and hard to work with. So maybe it's time for a change?

Who can say.

All I know is, is that there's still snow all over the place up here and BRR it is cold! And we got no snow days! So unfair, but I guess that's just life. Last night I tried to uncover my poor little car from its blanket of snow, but I'm still not sure I can drive anywhere. Usually, I hate the snow and the way it makes it impossible to go out anywhere. But Bellingham has a nice always-running bus system and I can walk to pretty much anything from my house this year so I've actually been really glad that it has stuck around as long as it has. It makes it nice to be home in my cozy kitchen, where, I might add, our fluorescent overhead lights have gone out forcing us to carry lamps around with us while we cook (uhm, do you know how much those light bulbs cost to replace?! Outrageous!).

No comments:

Post a Comment